Application for Admission (ongoing until August 2, 2020)
1. Open the following link and follow the given instructions:
CEU Manila - https://forms.gle/SY1twXYfC6pwiPPMA
CEU Makati - https://forms.gle/F2hbUTvV8u2Rrzz78
CEU Malolos - https://forms.gle/fBuee5aCs6YBQUX98
In this link you will upload/submit the requirements as enumerated above.
If you cannot submit any of the requirements, a Promissory Note is included in the link for
you to complete and upload in place of the requirement that you cannot submit.
*Filipinos who studied abroad are required the following: evaluation of the subjects taken, undergo drug test from the Clinical Laboratory, and take Psychological Test. As soon as you have submitted your Transcript of Records, deans/program heads and academic department heads will evaluate your subjects taken online. Drug test and Psychological test will be done when the office work resume or the School is allowed to accommodate clients face to face. As such, a promissory note is included in the link.
In the link you will also be asked to select a date of enrollment.
2. Before your date of enrollment, you will receive in your email the following:
On your date of enrollment, you will need the information in the email sent to you as indicated above.
Please proceed to pay your matriculation fees using the following channels:
1. Payment on campus (This may not be available during ECQ or GCQ)
2. Over the counter payment to any branch of the following:
3. Payment through the CEU website (www.ceu.edu.ph) where you have the option to pay online in the comfort of your home or pay offline where you go to designated payment outlets.
Once confirmation of your payment is received, you will be sent an electronic pdf copy of your Certificate of Matriculation and CEU gmail account.
You may direct questions to the following:
CEU Manila - [email protected]
CEU Makati - [email protected]
CEU Malolos - [email protected]